Lawyer in charge
Experience in law over 30 years
- Experience in the Tax Administration 15 years
- Experience in the Bank 10 years
- Experience in Court since 1990
- Experience in accountancy and audits
- Experience in European Union trade marks
- Experience in applying European Convention on Fundamental Rights
- Languages (work): Finnish and English
- Other languages: Swedish, Spanish, French
- Director (legal & tax)
- qualified Judge 1991
- M.LL (University of Helsinki) 1990
- BA (law) 1986
- QB (business) (Business College Helsinki) 1986
- Member of the Finnish Lawyers' Association since 1985
Anne has vast experience in business, taxation and wealth planning amongst family members. Experience in Court brings insight into relevant factors affecting judicial decision making and judgments.
Anne has been on several study trips abroad and acquired knowledge about the European Union Law, English Law and international taxation.
Profound knowledge of legal rules and European legal principles are the foundation of Anne's analytical and innovative thinking.