The lawyer in charge
In addition to the law degree, Anne has got a commercial college degree from the Finnis Businessmen’s Commercial College.
Director (Law & Tax)
Honorary Title, qualified Judge 1991
M.LL (University of Helsinki) 1990
Bacherlor of Law 1986
Commercial college degree 1986
Member of the Finnish Lawyers' Association since 1985
Vast experience in business, taxation, and Court give an excellent foundation to deal with various legal cases.
- Experience in Court and advocacy since 1990
- Experience concerning taxation 15 years
- Experience in banking 10 years
- Experience related to finance, accounts, and audits
- Trade marks and fundamental rights in Europe
- Languages: Finnish and English fluent
- Other languages (written): Swedish, Spanish, French
Several study trips abroad have given Ann an insight to EU Law, English law, and the taxation in England and the Isle of Mann.
The analytical and innovative thinking of her is based on deep knowledge of Western legal rules and European legal principles.